Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Carnival #162

Ohio Route 162 runs through Seneca, Huron, Lorain, Medina, and Summit Counties here in Northern Ohio. I feel like I see the sign for this road sometimes, but I can't place where exactly that is. Or maybe I have it confused with 261 which I know I see everyday. Anyways, that is that. Posts:


The actions and inactions of John Borell of the Lucas County Prosecutor’s office in handling the public office compatibility question regarding Joan Kuchinski, an elected member of the LCESC Governing Board, might be considered as malfeasance, nonfeasance, and/or misfeasance, according to Roland Hansen Commentary.

Three submissions this week from Jill at Writes Like She Talks. Did you know Jill is running for local public office? She has three YouTube videos uploaded to her site of her out getting signatures to appear on the ballot in November. An Ohio blogger making it big? Next up, the Brennan Center at NYU releases a report on the 2008 elections in Ohio. Finally, did the Sun News swap out "Mandel: I'm not seeking treasurer" for something less committed to not seeking treasurer office than "not seeking treasurer."?

Conservative Culture also sends three submissions this week. The Democrats are taxing and spending our country into the toilet. Are enough people mad enough to do something or will this just be another feel good party with no results CC wonders? 140,000 people now carry conceal permits in Ohio. People must only want guns to start shooting up the streets. Or could it be to protect themselves? Also, there was a home invasion in Toledo, but thankfully there was only 1 rape and no gun injuries.

An in-depth piece on the possible train coming to Ohio at Spinelli on Assignment. Is Ohio getting "railroaded?"

Two entries from Glass City Jungle. The Lucas County Sheriff, along with three employees have been indicted on federal charges relating to the death of an inmate who died in custody in 2004. Next up, Lisa appeared on Fox Toledo to talk about "sexting" and what the Ohio General Assembly is doing to diminish the chances of teens being prosecuted for a felony in addition to ending up having to be registered sex offenders.

HistoryMike discusses water access, fishing regulations and the state power over the both of them. Is the state wielding too much power in this area? The post was inspired by a visit to the Maumee River in Northwest Ohio.

And at the Keeler Report, the petition has been filed by "Change Akron Now" in their effort to replace Mayor Don Plusquellic. 4,191 signatures were filed; will it be enough? I also posted a little about the Tea Party in Cleveland that takes place on April 15.


On a final note, this is my last Carnival. Thanks to everyone who sent in submissions over the last year and a half plus. At times it has been a lot of work to put everything together, but it was worth it. I would be remiss if I also didn't thank Paul Miller who founded this whole operation. He got a good thing started, and now it is time for others to keep it going.

12 comments:

Tim Higgins said...

Ben,

Thanks for all of the hard work and good luck in all future endeavors.

Barga said...

why do i keep forgetting to submit

Ben said...

I dont know.

qwe said...

You do not need any skills and more necessary rohan crone for a regular attack, but it still looks like you are using a skill. The armors and weapons which we can use our own rohan gold to buy our favorite is looking very nice. In some places you can not understand what you are doing and sometimes you did not know why and where need to spend the expensive and more rohan online crone. You can bring your own rohan money to buy Still Scroll from shop and use it on someone who you think might use bots in game. If he is confirmed to use bots later, you will get 3 equipments and some rohan online gold from him.
You need to go through long distances sometimes, making you buy a lot of Teleport scrolls with your Rose zuly just to go to the cities. The quests are OK and have a good storyline so far, and you will gain a good amount of experience by grinding and rose zulie too. Something I liked in this game was the nice design of the clothes can have from rose online zuly. There also armor also can gain from rose online zulie sets that can be wore by any class. Another nice thing that I would like to talk about, is that you can have nice Arua ROSE zuly in ROSE Online.

cvxv said...

看房子,買房子,建商自售,自售,台北新成屋,台北豪宅,新成屋,豪宅,美髮儀器,美髮,儀器,髮型,EMBA,MBA,學位,EMBA,專業認證,認證課程,博士學位,DBA,PHD,在職進修,碩士學位,推廣教育,DBA,進修課程,碩士學位,網路廣告,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,課程介紹,學分班,文憑,牛樟芝,段木,牛樟菇,日式料理, 台北居酒屋,日本料理,結婚,婚宴場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,台北結婚,場地,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,造型系列,學位,SEO,婚宴,捷運,學區,美髮,儀器,髮型,看房子,買房子,建商自售,自售,房子,捷運,學區,台北新成屋,台北豪宅,新成屋,豪宅,學位,碩士學位,進修,在職進修, 課程,教育,學位,證照,mba,文憑,學分班,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,婚宴,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,婚宴,台北住宿,國內訂房,台北HOTEL,台北婚宴,飯店優惠,住宿,訂房,HOTEL,飯店,婚宴,結婚,婚宴場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北結婚,場地,結婚,場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北結婚,婚宴場地,結婚,婚宴場地,推車飲茶,港式點心,尾牙春酒,台北結婚,場地,居酒屋,燒烤,美髮,儀器,髮型,美髮,儀器,髮型,美髮,儀器,髮型,美髮,儀器,髮型,小套房,小套房,進修,在職進修,留學,證照,MBA,EMBA,留學,MBA,EMBA,留學,進修,在職進修,牛樟芝,段木,牛樟菇,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,PMP,在職專班,研究所在職專班,碩士在職專班,PMP,證照,在職專班,研究所在職專班,碩士在職專班,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,SEO,廣告,關鍵字,關鍵字排名,網路行銷,網頁設計,網站設計,網站排名,搜尋引擎,網路廣告,EMBA,MBA,PMP,在職進修,專案管理,出國留學,EMBA,MBA,PMP,在職進修,專案管理,出國留學,EMBA,MBA,PMP,在職進修,專案管理,出國留學,婚宴,婚宴,婚宴,婚宴,漢高資訊,漢高資訊,比利時,比利時聯合商學院,宜蘭民宿,台東民宿,澎湖民宿,墾丁民宿,花蓮民宿,SEO,找工作,汽車旅館,阿里山,日月潭,阿里山民宿,東森購物,momo購物台,pc home購物,購物漢高資訊,漢高資訊,在職進修,漢高資訊,在職進修,住宿,住宿,整形,造型,室內設計,室內設計,漢高資訊,在職進修,漢高資訊,在職進修,住宿,美容,室內設計,在職進修,羅志祥,周杰倫,五月天,住宿,住宿,整形,整形,室內設計,室內設計,比利時聯合商學院,在職進修,比利時聯合商學院,在職進修,漢高資訊,找工作,找工作,找工作,找工作,找工作,蔡依林,林志玲

Barga said...

where was last weeks post?

fangyan said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
World of Kung fu Gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage your WoKf gold.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many buy World of Kung fu Gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to cheap World of Kung fu Gold. If you need , you can buy World of Kung fu money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .


Making aoc gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of conan gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of age of conan gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap aoc gold here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy aoc money.

said...

You know ,I have some priston tale Gold, and my friend also has some
priston tale Money, do you kouw they have the same meaning,I just want to
buy priston tale Gold, because there are many
cheap priston tale Gold.
You know ,I have some shadow of legend Gold, and my friend also has some
sol gold, do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
shadow of legend money,I just want to
buy shadow of legend Gold, because there are many
cheap shadow of legend Gold.

rhtehe said...

Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.
Do you know the fiesta Gold, in the game you need the
fiesta money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy fiesta Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the fiesta online gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
fiesta online money. I am happy with him.

xw said...

The twelve sky Gold should be a timely evolution of the world. Please step up efforts to investigate all types of 12sky gold can be set up in the game. 12Sky Silver Coins to add more rudimentary fashion. The twelvesky Gold can help you combat equipment of the production. Use the 12 sky gold may change the door to door battle for offensive and defensive resident.
For the wakfu kamas, I believe everyone is familiar with the game. For the wakfu gold, I want to say a few points. You must be able to attract firepower with buy wakfu kamas. Originally playing specter in the wakfu money is a stimulating live. Important point is that wakfu kama when CT can hear breathing PS.

yanhui said...

Once I played flyff, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have flyff penya. He gave me some flyff money, he said that I could buy flyff penya, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some flyff gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap penya to anyone who want.




I think EtherSaga is my favorite game, I did not know how to play at first, someone told me that you must have EtherSaga Online Gold. That he gave me some EtherSaga Gold, and then he said that I could buy EtherSaga Gold, but I did not have so much money, and then I played it in all my spare time. From then on, I have got a lot of EtherSaga Online money, if I did not continue to play it, you can buy cheap EtherSaga Gold.

lanzi said...

I can getmaple mesoscheaply,
Yesterday i boughtmesos for my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give maplestory mesos to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap mesos very much.
I usually buymaple story mesos and keep it in my store.

I can getmaple mesoscheaply,
Yesterday i boughtmesos for my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give maplestory mesos to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap mesos very much.
I usually buymaple story mesos and keep it in my store.